Enjoy the very best gourmet food and wine during a 90 minute Barossa Valley wine tasting tour at St Hugo Wines. The wine masterclass is a delight for the tastebuds with a guided wine tasting and your choice of a four or eight-course degustation lunch or dinner.
Discover the delicious wine varietals produced here in the Barossa Valley including Chardonnay, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon and learn how the glassware can affect the taste. Barossa Valley is renowned as South Australia’s premier wine destination and is one of the top things to do in Adelaide. Wine lovers can pay a visit to St Hugo to join this wine masterclass daily from 10.30 am and is a must-do activity in the Barossa Valley. Bookings are essential for this exclusive gourmet food and wine tasting experience at St Hugo.
- St Hugo & Riedel Masterclass
- St Hugo & Riedel Masterclass and 4 course lunch with 2 glasses of wine (when selected)
- Accommodation transfers
- Two internationally acclaimed brands, St Hugo and Riedel
- Be guided through a wine discovery, tasting premium Australian wines
- Learn how glassware influences the taste and enhances flavour of St Hugo wines
- Delve into why a varietal specific wine glass is a critical component of enjoying wine
- Relax as you are surrounded by one of only a few plantations of cork trees in Australia
- Beautiful buildings, restored sympathetically to tie in with the ancients ruins from the region
- Riedel Masterclass only operates Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 11am
- Riedel Masterclass & 4 course lunch operates Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 11am
- Riedel Masterclass – Please allow approximately 1.5 hours for this experience
- Riedel Masterclass & 4 Course – Please allow approximately 3 hours for this experience
- St Hugo is located at Barossa Valley Way, Rowland Flat, SA 5352.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 guests, with a maximum of 12
- As alcohol is served, all guests attending must be over the age of 18 years
- Tours will still run in the event of unforeseen weather circumstances
- Your dietary preference cannot be guaranteed as available.
- All dietary requirements must be provided 5 business days prior to the booking date.
- You must confirm your final booking numbers 5 business days prior to the booking date
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability at time of booking
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements