Searching for one of the best gourmet experiences in South Australia? Look no further than St Hugo Chef Table Degustation Experience! Book online here to join a wine expert for a guided Barossa Valley winery tour and tasting experience of St Hugo and then sit down and relax as you are served up a full degustation menu. This is a gourmet food and wine experience like no other as you are sat overlooking the kitchen with the opportunity to ask the chef questions as they prepare your meal. Learn all about how the menu is created by the head chefs and where their ingredients are sourced as you see your dishes be prepared and plated up right in front of you. The Chef’s Table operates Friday and Saturday at 10:30am (for lunch)
Experience Barossa Valley’s best food and wine experience at St Hugo Chef’s Table. Book online here today!
- Glass of Perrier Jouet on arrival
- Tour of the kitchen garden with the kitchen team – including picking of the seasonal produce for lunch, the kitchens team’s expertise for the duration of the experience, guiding and assisting in the preparation of lunch.
- Lunch accompanied by St Hugo wines
- Friday and Saturday at 10:30am
- Approximate time required 3 hours
What To Bring
- Proof of age identification
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher