Immerse yourself in the legacy of our namesake Louis Hugo Gramp, a pioneer of the wine industry, who forms an integral part of the wine history in the Barossa. Be guided through a selection of wines that have evolved & shaped the St Hugo collection over time.
Enjoy a little history, a little story-telling, but most importantly a truly immersive wine experience, hosted at our beautiful Home.
Guests will enjoy a selection of 6 wines during their tasting, including a selection from the Cellar, specially chosen by their host.
Terms and conditions
- Bookings are for 45mins.
- If you are unwell or have cold / flu like symptoms, please call us at (08) 8115 9200 to cancel your booking.
- Limit to 1 booking, per person, per day.
- Please note, we are a CASHLESS venue.
- Tasting fees are non-redeemable.
- Tasting flight fees are non-refundable.
- If you do not attend your booking, a tasting fee of $45 per person fee will be charged. If you arrive late to your allocated booking time, please be aware that your tasting experience will be shortened. Please call ahead on (08) 8115 9200 to advise us if you are running late.
- If you notify us prior to your booking for a tasting flight that you are unable to attend, a full refund will be issued.
- Bookings for tasting flights are only for adults 18+.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve a tasting experience, even with prior booking, if we believe that member/s of the booking party may be under the influence of alcohol.
- Staff may stop service at any point should patrons not follow our procedures regarding COVID safety.
- Credit card surcharges and refund policy are subject to local regulation.