Explore the pristine Cradle Mountain National Park with this great value **Cradle Mountain day tour** including accommodation pickups from either Burnie or Devonport! Tasmania’s iconic Cradle Mountain wilderness area near Launceston draws thousands of people each year from around the world. Its rugged peaks are reflected perfectly in picturesque Dove Lake, an area abundant with wildlife and rich heritage. Your local guide will take you for leisurely stroll around Dove Lake as you imbibe the natural beauty of the unspoilt wilderness around you. Along the way you will learn fascinating historical information and the diverse landscape will be explained to you by your experienced guide.
Your day tour to Cradle Mountain includes a visit to the unique “Town of Murals” at Sheffield, morning tea and also includes entry fees to the World Heritage Listed Cradle Mountain National Park. In the morning you will be picked up from your local accommodation and you can sit back, in comfort and enjoy the scenic tour of Cradle Mountain.
- Morning tea
- Park entry fees
- Pickup from your accommodation in Devonport or Burnie
- Visit the unique Town of Murals, Sheffield
- Marvel at the scenery on the way to majestic Cradle Mountain
- Take a short walk by Dove Lake
- Just simply take in the breathtaking alpine vista and superb fresh mountain air
- Spectacular at any time of year!
- Tour starts at 8.30am and returns at 5.00pm
- Minimum 2 people
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher