Explore the Old Launceston Seaport before cruising to Kings Wharf viewing historic vessels and Launceston’s delightful riverfront precinct. The highlight of the experience is then cruising into the spectacular Cataract Gorge as we engage the Lady Launceston’s unique and silent electric drive. View the sheer cliffs and cascades form your comfortable seat with unobstructed views on our multi award winning 1890’s style vessel. Enjoy the skippers captivating commentary on the history of this fascinating area.
The 50 minute cruise departs daily from September to May at 9:20am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm and 3:30pm and from June to August at 11:30am, 12:30pm and 1:30pm.
- 50 minute cruise
- Expert commentary
- Old Launceston Seaport
- Kings Wharf
- Launceston’s delightful riverfront precinct
- Spectacular Cataract Gorge
- Tours depart September to May daily at 9.30am, 10.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm, and 3.30pm. From June to August, tours depart daily at 11.30am, 12.30pm and 1.30pm
- Please note: 12:30pm departure does not operate during September to May
- Cruises depart from Home Point Cruise Terminal, 5 minutes by taxi or a 15 minute walk from the City Centre
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Vessel subject to change without notice