Join us at Claw Creative Studios in Fitzroy (Melbourne) to design, make and walk away with two of your very own handmade sterling-silver or solid 9ct gold rings.
During the two-hour workshop, we’ll walk you through the basics of silver or goldsmithing. You’ll get a hands-on experience, learning techniques such as sawing, annealing, soldering, filing and polishing from our mentor craftsmen – it’s perfect for beginners! Your rings’ size, shape and look are completely customisable – and you’ll be able to put lettering or numbering on the inside or outside – see some of our students’ examples. Due to the high-quality materials used, your new rings will also be water, sweat and rust-proof – giving you the peace of mind to wear them anyway.
Each class comes with:
– Experienced ring-making teachers
– Two customised handmade silver or gold rings to wear home
– A unique, personal experience with cool people
– All metal and materials supplied
– A friendly and relaxed environment
– Ring-making tools and equipment
Our class is the perfect date night, a great shared experience alongside your mates or enjoyed on your own.