See yourself as some what of a detective? Put your skills to the test with Melbourne’s Escape Hunt Experience! With a selection of different rooms, you could see yourself solving a murder or even a disappearance. Each escape the room game runs for 60 minutes and is suitable from between 2 to 5 people. With an abundance of fantastic clues and puzzles to solve throughout your one hour journey, will you have the skills to escape?
Escape Hunt Melbourne boasts four fantastic rooms, carefully decorated to make the game seem as life like as possible. You will have the opportunity to choose between ‘Law and Disorder’, ‘Machinarium’ or ‘Zodiac Heist’. In the Law and Disorder game you and your group will try your luck at solving the disappearance and possibly murder of your detective partner. Machinarium – Set in a government facility. Try and work out who the spy is. Lastly choose the Zodiac Heist – Set in a mine, recover the missing jewels.
Escape Hunt Melbourne is located at the Shop 3, Ground Floor of 190 Queen Street. They are open from 11:00am until 9:30pm, 7 days a week. Put your detective skills to the test and try your luck at solving one of these awesome crimes. Purchase your Escape Hunt tickets below.
- 60 minute “escape the room” game
- 4 different adventure rooms to choose from : Please choose at the time of booking which room you’d like
Law and Disorder
- Play the role of an undercover detective investigating the disappearance and possible murder of your partner!
- After finally infiltrating an illegal bootlegging establishment of a well-known gangster, you must gather evidence and notes your partner has left behind in order to create a case against the notorious criminal
- Recommended 3-5 players
- Strange events have occurred in a secret government facility and all its staff have gone missing. Initial investigations have gone cold as agents have not been able to connect all the dots together. However, they have marked evidences in the room that you may be able to use to identify the spy
- Your task is to solve the clues left by the scientist, find the escape route and discover the identity of the spy within the hour before the spy disappears for good
- Oliver works at a small local museum, dubbed the “Odditorium”, as a museum curator. Over time as the museum’s custodian, he has begun acting strange – growing dismissive and distant
- As a group of private eyes hired by Oliver’s family, you’ve been tasked to investigate the “Odditorium” and determine the cause of this bizarre occurrence
- Set in a mine, recover the missing jewels
- Unique adventure based of the classic “escape the room” online games now popular in many countries around the world
- They were then made into real life games in Japan around 2007
- Players are locked in a simple room with objects and little decoration and feel like being inside a computer game while searching for clues and solving puzzles trying to escape
- Aimed at anyone with a sense of fun who likes puzzles
- We have intentionally designed the adventures to appeal to different age groups, genders and backgrounds
- We find that equal numbers of tourists, expats and locals enjoy the game immensely
- If you have more than 5 players, book 2 or more rooms and spread your team across those rooms
- Ground Floor, Shop 3, 190 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Open from 11.00am to 9.30pm, 7 days a week
- After the booking, please call the operator to confirm your booking time (Operator details will be printed on your voucher)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements