Melbourne’s Eureka Skydeck is the highest point in the city and a must-do for any visitor to Victoria’s capital! Created to reach for the sky, nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring view of Melbourne from the Southern Hemisphere’s highest viewing platform – the Eureka Skydeck. An experience above all else, Eureka Skydeck takes you to one of the most scenic vantage points available in the country to gaze out over the scenery of Victoria’s culturally and historically rich capital, with an impressive panorama visible in every direction.
From up above on Level 88 of the Eureka Skydeck, you can the city of Melbourne outstretched before you from the Yarra River to the Melbourne Cricket Ground and famous historical monuments and architecture. A visit to the Eureka Skydeck is a must for locals and visitors alike.
Be sure to grab your Eureka Skydeck tickets online here to pre-print them before you go and go directly up to the top.
- General Admission to Eureka Skydeck 88
- The Edge Experience and souvenir photos are available at an additional charge
- Purchase ‘The Edge Experience’ in addition to the General Admission for access to this thrilling experience. Be thrilled as you are projected 3 metres outside the building in a glass box – suspended almost 300 metres above the ground! The only place in the world where you can experience this from an observation deck. Get your photo taken as proof of actually being inside ‘The Edge’ to show friends and family. Please choose this option with your general admission ticket upon purchase
- Experience the awe inspiring view from the Southern Hemisphere’s highest viewing platform
- When you finally prise yourself away from the unforgettable panorama, Skydeck 88 entertains the entire family with a host of exciting and educational activities and fascinating facts from displays on offer
- Use the viewfinders to locate Melbourne landmarks or experience the elements in the outside ‘Terrace’ area
- Open 5 days Wednesday to Sunday. Wednesday and Thursday: 4pm to 9pm last entry 8:30pm. Friday: 4pm to 10pm last entry 9:30pm. Saturday and Sunday: 12pm to 10pm last entry 9.30pm. CLOSED Monday and Tuesday
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction