Melbourne’s Skydeck is the highest point in the city and a must-do for any visitor to Victoria’s capital! Created to reach for the sky, nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring view of Melbourne from the Southern Hemisphere’s highest viewing platform – the Melbourne Skydeck. An experience above all else, Melbourne Skydeck takes you to one of the most scenic vantage points available in the country to gaze out over the scenery of Victoria’s culturally and historically rich capital, with an impressive panorama visible in every direction.
From up above on Level 88 of the Melbourne Skydeck, you can the city of Melbourne outstretched before you from the Yarra River to the Melbourne Cricket Ground and famous historical monuments and architecture. A visit to the Melbourne Skydeck is a must for locals and visitors alike.
Be sure to grab your Melbourne Skydeck tickets online here to pre-print them before you go and go directly up to the top.
- General Admission to Melbourne Skydeck
- The Edge Experience and souvenir photos are available at an additional charge
- Experience the awe inspiring view from the Southern Hemisphere’s highest viewing platform
- When you finally prise yourself away from the unforgettable panorama, Melbourne Skydeck entertains the entire family with a host of exciting and educational activities and fascinating facts from displays on offer
- Use the viewfinders to locate Melbourne landmarks or experience the elements in the outside ‘Terrace’ area
- Open 7 days from 12pm to 10pm, last entry 9.30pm
- Closed on Christmas Day
- NYE – December 31st open 12pm to 5pm, last entry 4:30pm
Terms And Conditions
- Bookings are non-refundable
- Rescheduling – 24 hours prior to booking date.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction