This **Melbourne shopping tour** – dubbed the “Bargains and Bubbles Tour” – is a fun and relaxed day of discount retail therapy that’s fun for shopping junkies from all over. Melbourne is Australia’s shopping capital, and your tour host will help you to discover some of our best discount outlets and hard-to-find warehouse sales!
The itinerary will change based on availability and sales in various shops but may include women’s fashion, shoes, handbags, men’s and kid’s clothing, homewares, chocolates/nuts/food, stationary, jewellery and accessories, cosmetics, gifts, hats, scarves, luggage, books, electrical goods, sportswear, lingerie and sleepwear, leather goods, sunglasses, swim wear, toys, Manchester, surf/street wear, sunglasses, knitwear…
Please ask us prior to the tour if you have any requests and we will attempt to fit it into our itinerary. Lunch & a glass bubbles (or soft or hot drink) is included in the price. This quick but relaxed and delicious café style lunch will give you fuel to continue shopping into the afternoon. Sit back and relax as we help you to enjoy your day of shopping without the worry of carrying bags, tackling trains and trams, paying for taxis or finding directions and car parks.
- Melbourne’s best discount outlets and warehouse sales
- Melbourne City Tour with Shopoholic Tour Host
- Cafe lunch with glass of bubbles (wine/beer/soft drink or hot drink) included
- Selected city hotel pick ups on request
- Discover Melbourne with your Shopoholic Tour Host
- Visit back street discount outlets and discover warehouse sales
- Explore Melbourne’s inner suburban shopping precincts such as Bridge Road, Swan Street, Smith Street
- Find unique Melbourne gifts, bags, shoes, leather goods, chocolates, books, jewellery, clothing….
- Delicious cafe lunch with glass of bubbles
- Itineraries are flexible depending on the shopping requests of our guests
- At least 12-15 outlets visited on each other
- Tours depart daily except Sundays from next to the Forum Theatre (Russell & Flinders St) at 9am and return at 5pm. City Hotel pick ups available on request. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. If a pick up is required, you will need to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour and your pick up details
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher