Grab your tickets to this charming wildlife conservation park on the Mornington Peninsula – the Moonlit Sanctuary – online here and see all the rare Aussie animals that make the centre great! Also known as Pearcedale Conservation Park, the Moonlit Sanctuary lets you cuddle up to a koala, meet kangaroos, dingoes, wombats and colourful birds all in the name of eco-tourism. A great – and reasonably priced – day out for kids, this well-kept sanctuary is a must visit for wildlife lovers of all ages.
Located around 1 hour outside of the Melbourne CBD, Moonlit Sanctuary is a phenomenal, interactive wildlife facility that is just as active at night as in the day. It’s also a haven of Aussie nature, featuring plenty of authentic local greenery all located in a lovely bush setting. If you’re after one of Victoria’s true hidden wildlife gems, then book tickets to Moonlit Sanctuary online today and see all your cute and cuddly favourites for yourself!
- General Admission
- Animal Encounters
- Feed free-ranging kangaroos and wallabies
- More than 60 species native to Australia reside at the Sanctuary
- Get an up-close look at Australia’s amazing animals
- Open daily between 9am and 4pm. Closed Christmas Day. Only 50 minutes from the centre of Melbourne via the Monash Freeway (M1) and Westernport Highway (A780). Located in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula & Western Port Biosphere Reserve
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. Please make sure you have made your booking online. Booking instructions are included on your voucher.
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher