For an evening filled with chills, storytelling, history and intrigue, this Melbourne ghost tour ticks all the boxes! Journey back to Old Melbourne on this ghost tour – a time when the spices of Chinatown masked the smoke of the opium dens, poor houses supplied bodies in the name of advancing medical science, and the famous opera singer Federici gave his most dramatic performance. Over the course of 1.5 hours, you’ll have a spookily fun experience as your knowledgeable and entertaining paranormal guide takes you on a journey for an in-depth look at some of the atrocities and creepy acts that have been committed in this region of Melbourne.
The tours depart every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 8:30pm – learn about the history of the region while getting some thrills and chills!
- 90 Minute Old Melbourne Ghost Tour
- Hotel transfers
- Dinner which includes a main meal, alcoholic or non alcoholic drink, a sweet and coffee before the tour at Melbourne’s most famous haunted pub The Young and Jacksons
- Journey back to old Melbourne, a time when the spices of China Town masked the smoke of the opium dens, poor houses supplied bodies in the name of advancing medical science & famous opera singer Federici gave his most dramatic performance, plummeting to death infront of his audience
- The tours depart every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 8:30pm
- Tours depart from Outside Young & Jackson Hotel Corner of Flinders Street and Swanston Street
- Minimum age requirement is 8 years old
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements