Point Cook Homestead, home of the Chirnside family, is an isolated and haunted destination that is the perfect setting for an evening ghost tour. Be transported into another world from the moment you set foot on the property with the moonlit pathways, swaying trees and scarce farmland.
This location has some of the highest paranormal activity levels in the region and this tour is designed to allow you to experience these abnormalities first hand. As you wander around, you’ll be told stories of the Chirnside family and their secrets from the 1850s, the family member, Thomas, that still haunts the homestead, the betrayal in the old stables, one home to winning horses from the Melbourne Cup and you’ll visit the deserted private beach that is home to lingering lost souls.
The tour will take you on a journey to discover some of the darkest and most dangerous nooks and crannies of the 25-acre homestead, just 30 minutes out of Melbourne’s CBD.
This 90-minute tour departs on the third Saturday of each month at 8:30 pm from the Homestead.
- 90 Minute Point Cook Homestead Ghost Tour
- Discover the Chirnside family’s dark history in their country home, Point Cook Homestead
- Surrounded by trees, beach and farmland with only the moonlight guiding your way, this tour has one of our highest levels of paranormal activity
- Moderate walking, some steps
- Tours depart at 8.30pm once a month
- Tours depart from the Point Cook Homestead, 1 Point Cook Rd, Point Cook
- Tours run the third Saturday of each month
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.