With its Victorian architecture, stunning gardens and edgy bar, culinary, fashion and live music scenes, Melbourne is an obvious start to any visit to Victoria. As Melbourne is widely recognised as the sporting capital of Australia you will also visit sporting areas including the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground (affectionately known as the MCG), Melbourne Park and Albert Park Grand Prix circuit.
Why not enjoy a stroll in the Royal Botanic Gardens and tour the Shrine of Remembrance and learn about Australia’s wartime history. Or visit bayside areas including St Kilda (Melbourne’s summer playground) and take a walk along the beach-side promenade.
Other attractions you may want to include in your day are the Queen Victoria Markets, the Yarra River, The Golden Mile, Royal Exhibition Building, Parliament House and the Fitzroy Gardens.
The luxury of this private city tour allows you to get a comprehensive look at the city through a local’s eyes.
Your private Melbourne tour will include:
• Melbourne icons – Federation Square, Flinders Street Station, The Royal Exhibition Building and The Golden Mile
• Laneways and Arcades with hidden boutiques, cafes and world famous street art
• Sporting, fashion and dining precincts
• The Royal Botanic Gardens and The Shrine of Remembrance
• Historic Queen Victoria Market (dependent on opening days)
• Beachside suburb of St Kilda