This introductory 12 minute Melbourne helicopter flight is the ideal “taster” for those wanting to see Melbourne and its surrounds from the best possible vantage point! For those on a budget or if your time is limited, this Melbourne region helicopter flight is the quickest way to have a look at the coast and the CBD in the distance; you’ll see the impressive sight of the water crashing against the Ricketts Point shoreline from high above, and get an idea of what Victoria’s largest city looks like from a view that only CEOs get to see on a regular basis.
Flight time approximately 12 minutes, which is more than enough to come away with some outstanding photo opportunities of the immediate surroundings of Melbourne – all for a very reasonable price!
- A 12 minute scenic flight over Ricketts Point – flight times vary due to air traffic control and weather
- Pre-flight Safety Briefing
- Informative commentary provided by your pilot throughout your scenic flight, including tips on the best angle for those postcard photos!
- Have your photo taken in front of the helicopter prior to departure
- A great way to look out over the coast and the CBD
- Make the most of your time in Melbourne with this quick 10 minute trip
- Flight times are 9am, 10am, 2pm, and 4pm
- 10 minutes
- Flight departs Moorabbin Airport, 66 Bundora Parade, Moorabbin Airport VIC 3194
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing suitable for the weather on the day – the temperature difference when on the ground to when in the helicopter is minimal
- Camera or mobile phone to take photos of your experience
- Enclosed flat shoes
- Children between 3 & 13 years must be accompanied by an adult
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with epilepsy cannot fly
- No heavy drinking the night before and a decent breakfast on the morning of the flight is recommended
- Maximum weight is 120kg (heavier passengers can be accepted on a per request basis)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of flight
- Mobile voucher is accepted!
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher