Your Melbourne dinner cruise starts at Southbank Promenade on the southern side of the Yarra River. Hop aboard the Spirit of Melbourne — your fully enclosed floating restaurant — and set off up the river.
As you cruise along the Yarra, admire the lights of the city and pass by waterfront attractions like Flinders Station, Federation Square, the Royal Botanic Gardens, AAMI Park, Rod Laver Arena and Riverside Park.
Your 4-course dinner is prepared by expert chefs and matched with premium Australian wines. While you dine, enjoy attentive service and the lively yet romantic atmosphere. Choose from a variety of beverages such as beer, spirits, and red, white or sparkling wine, and end your meal with a glass of port or a liqueur.
Your unique dinner experience ends when you return to Southbank Promenade.
MAIN MENU (Subject to change)
ENTRÉE: Tasting platter of;
– Lamb Kofta served with minted yoghurt (GF)
– Peking Duck on a bed of garden salad (GF)
– Seafood Cocktail dressed in a creamy seafood sauce (GF)
MAIN COURSE | one choice per guest
– Chargrilled Chicken Breast with a porcini mushroom cream sauce, served with potato and vegetables (GF)
– Crispy Skinned Moroccan Salmon Fillet with a creamy pimento sauce, served with potato and vegetables
– Chargrilled Beef Eye Fillet with a port wine jus, served with
potato and vegetables (GF)
– Portuguese Lamb Shank served upon mash potato with a confit of vegetables (GF)
ENTREE: Vegetarian Filo Wrap with with goats cheese & salad (V)
MAIN: Whole Baby Pumpkin filled with a stir fry of seasonal vegetables and quinoa, topped with cheese (V) (GF)
Dessert & Cheese Tasting Platter is pre-selected consisting of:
• Selection of Mini Desserts
• Australian Cheeses, dried fruit and nuts served with crackers