Home to some of Victoria’s most spectacular scenery, the Great Ocean Road is a must-see destination, combining breath-taking views with unique wildlife and beautiful natural wonders. Our tours are specially designed to show the best that the Great Ocean Road has to offer.
You can enjoy many photo opportunities, and since it is a private tour, we will stop on request at any time.
From Bells Beach to the lovely views of Anglesea, Lorne and Apollo Bay, plus a visit to the world-famous 12 Apostles, our English, Japanese and Spanish-speaking Great Ocean Road private tours are guaranteed to please.
Highlights of our Scene-A-Roo Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles private tour include:
- Bells Beach, a world-famous surfing break where we can watch surfers in action when the conditions are right.
- Looking for wild Eastern Grey Kangaroos
- In Lorne, we visit Teddy’s Lookout, where a short walk leads to a spectacular viewing platform.
- Searching for wild koalas at Kennet River, as well as beautiful wild native birds including the Australian King Parrot and Crimson Rosellas.
- Enjoying lunch at the seaside town of Apollo Bay. Apollo Bay has a beautiful beach, a scenic boat harbour, restaurants and shops.
- Taking a rainforest walk in the Otway National Park to see a patch of ancient vegetation, common in Australia at the time of the dinosaurs.
- Viewing the Twelve Apostles. We will take your photograph with the rock formations in the background!
- Seeing the beautiful canyon and beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
- Visiting the small town of Port Campbell
- Marvelling at the London Arch (London Bridge) rock formation – a beautiful offshore rock stack with a hole in the middle.
There are other beautiful viewpoints such as Split Point Lighthouse, Castle Cove, Gibson Steps and Urquhart’s Bluff. Depending on the weather, the season, the available parking space and the available time, we may be able to visit one or more of these places (summer has longer daylight hours compared to winter, and parking space is difficult to obtain during peak holiday periods)
We take pride in our good service and attention to detail (we offer Japanese style customer service), and we are always happy to take many photos of you at all of the beautiful locations which we visit. We offer a friendly, flexible and informative private tour experience, and we guarantee that you will have many happy memories to last for many years!