Experience the best of Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula with a day hike along the rugged coastline with stunning ocean views followed by a relaxing afternoon soak at the Peninsula Hot Springs. The day begins with a stop at the Arthur’s Seat summit for a morning tea with an ocean view before embarking on a scenic 8 km hike to Bushrangers Bay. With spectacular views, a picturesque lighthouse and kangaroos- what more could you want from a coastal hike?
The small group tour to Mornington Peninsula and the Hot Springs includes return transfers from Melbourne and promises an unforgettable day traversing the Victorian coastline showcasing the hidden gems of the region.
- Guided 5km hike to Bushrangers Bay
- Entry to Peninsula Hot Springs and towel
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Organic fruit and healthy snacks
- Freshly Brewed Coffee Supreme & Organic Tea
- Entry to Mornington Peninsula National Park
- Modern VW Caravelle – 9 seater with Air Con
- Hotel transfers
Time to hit the highway with our small group (max 8 guests) and make our way to the idyllic Mornington Peninsula. Our first stop is the summit of Arthur’s Seat where we’ll share panoramic ocean views and a bite of morning tea. .
We move onto Bushrangers Bay for a 5km return hike featuring unreal coastal scenery, rocky bays, wild oceans and one picturesque lighthouse.
After we return from our first hike, we will head to Cape Schanck for a smaller walk in the lighthouse precinct.
To refuel, we stop at one of Mornington Peninsula’s award winning cafes (and we can see why)
Our final stop, Peninsula Hot Springs which is an award-winning natural hot springs and outdoor day spa destination.
It’s the perfect way to end a great date with nature! (Bathing time 2h)
- Small group tour with a maximum of 8 guests
- See panoramic ocean views of Arthur’s seat
- Experience coastal scenery, rocky bays, wild oceans and a picturesque lighthouse on an 8km hike in Bushrangers Bay
- Plenty of chances to see wildlife including kangaroos and native birds
- Spend a couple of hours soaking in the natural hot pools
- Tours depart Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays only at 7.30am from the Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River
- Tours drop off to the Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road at 5.30pm
- Please allow approximately 10 hours for this experience
What To Bring
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water bottle with 1L of water
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat
- Waterproof jacket
- Swimsuit for the hot springs
- A pair of sandals or slip-on shoes for the hot springs (optional)
- Cash or credit card for lunch (around $25)
- No bush walking experience required
- The track is a hardened or compacted surface and may have a gentle hill section or sections and occasional steps
- Walks no greater than 8km
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements