Green Olive at Red Hill is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, raise sheep, chooks and pigs as well as use fresh produce from local farmers to create a range of tapas and wine you’ll love!
Enjoy a guided tour of of our farm learning about our biological approach to farming and our paddock to plate food production. You will also learn about the water, waste and energy aspects of the properties sustainability program.
After the tour you can sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, the kitchen garden and the ducks on the dam whilst enjoying a selection of seasonal farm grown tapas dishes with a glass of estate grown wine. It will certainly be farm experience to remember.
• A glass of Estate Wine or a cold drink
• Chefs selection of farm grown olives, olive oil, tapenade and ciabatta
• A selection of 2 tapas dishes, of your choice from the menu
• A farm made dessert, of your choice
• A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea