Combining gorgeous Victorian beaches and unique wildlife encounters, this Melbourne day tour will take you on a visit to the iconic Brighton Beach, Maru Wildlife Park and the famous Phillip Island Penguin Parade.
Enjoy a close up with sleepy koalas and curious kangaroos and many more native Australian animals at Maru Wildlife Park. You will also get to walk the shores of Brighton and take photos of the colourful bathing boxes that have put the area on the map. The adventure continues with a visit to Phillip Island and Nobbies Education Centre to learn about the wildlife that resides here and settle in for the evening Penguin Parade.
- Visit to Brighton Beach Boxes
- Entry to Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Entry to Phillip Island attractions – Penguin Parade, Nobbies Tourist Information Centre and Nobbies Lookout and Boardwalk
- Pick up and drop off from Melbourne CBD hotels
- Lunch and dinner
- Visit the iconic Brighton Beach Boxes
- Explore Maru Wildlife Park at your own leisure
- See koalas, kangaroos, reptiles and other native animals
- Marvel at the Summerland Peninsula from Nobbies boardwalk at Phillip Island
- Learn all about Phillip Island and it’s inhabitants at the Nobbies Centre
- Witness the world famous Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Tour departs at 10:30am or 11am and return times will vary depending on your drop off location. Hotel pickup is available from Melbourne CBD hotels.
- 12 hours
- Pick up available from Melbourne CBD hotels
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of purchase
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher