*Use Promo Code INTRO19 in booking screen to apply the discount!
What is included?
Safe and comfortable fully air-conditioned transfer mini-bus (with good music and good vibes)!
Professional Tour Guide (First Aid trained).
A stop at the Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre which includes:
Engaging with and seeing the Kangaroos, Emus and Wallabies in their conservation habitat
Morning Tea (included)
Art Gallery exhibits
Visit the world famous surf location Bell’s Beach
A scenic journey along the storm carved Great Ocean Road
Koala and native bird spotting throughout an eucalyptus forest
Visit the local township of Apollo Bay
Exploring through the Great Otway National Park ancient rainforest
Magnificent rock formations including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge at the Port Campbell National Park
A guided tour for the entire day learning about the rich history of our beautiful coast
All park fees are included
Water will be available and included for the day
Dry fruit snacks included
What will your day look like?
Our Great Ocean Road Day tour is a full day trip that starts early to ensure we cover
many of the must see attractions along the spectacular coastline. You can be sure
to enjoy the journey in our comfortable airconditioned buses and knowledgeable
tour guides who will be guiding you along pointing out facts and rich history
every step of the way.
Experience the deep history and heritage of Narana, an award winning Aboriginal Centre
offering authentic, immersive, cultural experiences. Here you will get to enjoy
personal up and close animal experiences and feed Emus, Kangaroos and
Wallabies! Explore the Narana art gallery that exhibits artworks from
internationally acclaimed and emerging Aboriginal and Torres Strait artists and
enjoy the included morning tea.
We then make our way down the storm carved coastlines where we will stop periodically
at historical points to take in the views and learn about the history. A
beautiful area we visit on our day trip is Kennett River where a lot of Koalas
and native birds call home. You will be able to walk along the eucalyptus
forest looking for them up in the trees and interacting with the friendly birds.
Some may even land on you!
We will then stop for lunch at the beautiful coastal town of Apollo Bay where you will be
able to explore a variety of the towns shops and cafes to grab a bite to eat.
Then we head to the mountains where you will get to experience the full marvel
of the Great Otway National Park and it’s lush surrounding rainforests. You
will get to take a stroll through the ancient rainforest and really take in the
marvel of lush fern gullies, dense forests and largest hardwood trees on the
Following this we will continue our journey through to Port Campbell National Park where
the world famous rock formations the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge (my personal
favourite) and London Bridge reside. You will get to walk around these natural
wonders, take in the views from the lookouts and have plenty of opportunity to
- A minimum of 24 hours notice must be provided for any cancellations.
- Pickup will occur at 6.30am in front of the Immigration museum at the Cnr of Flinders St and Market St (easy accessible by both Train and Tram). You will receive a confirmation e-mail with these details. The tour is expected to run for approx. 12-13 hours.
- Hotel pickups from the CBD for larger groups are available upon request.
- No smoking is allowed on the bus.
- Participants consent to being photographed and consent to the use of any such photos being published on our platforms/website. (Please advise if you do not consent to this)
- There is no wheelchair access on this tour.
- All passengers are required to wear seat belts whilst in transit.
- There will be a variety of walks on the tour with some walks having steps.
- No large luggage storage on the tour.