Cycling Vine Tours Geelong Bellarine Peninsula Self-Guided Day Package offers a relaxed cycle experience pedalling through amazing countryside whilst enjoying local food & wine at your own pace.
Enjoy a leisurely morning cycle through the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula. Pedal past farms, vineyards and local produce stores. The cycling is easy and enjoyable riding along the historic Bellarine Rail Trail.
Maps & written guide to route that takes you past local produce stores & vineyards are provided.
You have the freedom to explore and wander off the beaten track at your own pace. Experience all that the Pinot Coast Australia has to offer.
As part of your package enjoy:
· visit to Banks Road Winery with wine paddle and shared local food plates
· tasting experience at Queenscliff Brewhouse.
Tour can be tailored to your ability and preferences.
Included: bike, helmet, water bottle, pack rack bag, map & writtten guide, wine paddle and shared local food plates at Banks Road Winery, tasting experience at Queenscliff Brewhouse, telephone assistance throughout day if required, return transport to your vehicle.
Drive to Queenscliff Railway Station where your tour commences OR
For an additional fee Cycling Vine Tours offer return transport from
- Geelong – Bellarine local accommodation (15km radius from Queenscliff Railway Station)
- Geelong Train Station. Catch train to Geelong Train Station on the V-Line. Train journey is an hour from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne CBD.
- City pick up may be available on request.