Q Class guests enjoy our award-winning degustation menu in our restaurant carriages. Q Class waiters provide full table service, with guests able to purchase from our comprehensive drink list.
Due to structure and space restrictions, there is no provision for moving tables and there is limited fixed space between the front of the table and the back of the chair.
What’s included in your Q Class journey:
- A gourmet adventure on our moving restaurant journeying across the Bellarine Peninsula, on the historic Bellarine Railway
- Varying dining vistas along the way, including a dining stop right next to Swan Bay, which is spectacular at sunset.
- Our award-winning degustation menu, showcasing produce from the region
- Attentive table service by dedicated professional wait staff
- The option to purchase full range of local beverages whilst on board (we accept cash, EFTPOS, and VISA/Mastercard)
We regret that our wine matching option is not available in Q Class due to the space and storage limitations on the train.