This fare price is a (Per Person) suitable for Adults 18+ over in a Single Room, for those looking for a bit more privacy. Not suitable for children 17 years and under.
TOUR CODE: MA3-S — Standard Motel Accommodation (Single Room SU)
OPERATES: Sun (Apr-Oct) / Sun, *Thur (Nov-Mar)
TOUR DURATION: 3 Days / 2 Night
MAIN PICKUP LOCATION & TIME: Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 7:35am
- Overland adventure from Melbourne to Adelaide
- Take a journey along the National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- Checkout the pristine surf beaches and seaside town of Apollo Bay, spot Southern Right Whales (Jun-Sep)
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway National Park
- Be blown away by the beauty of the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge & Razorback
- Uncover the wonders of Tower Hill Conservation Reserve an ancient volcano streaming with wildlife
- Explore the rugged wilderness of the Grampians National Park and guided scenic bush trails
- Spectacular Reed’s & Boroka Lookout views and MacKenzie waterfalls
- Learn about our Indigenous culture at Brambuk Cultural Centre
- Guaranteed Australian Wildlife sightings ie. kangaroos, emus, echidnas & koalas
Spend an amazing 3 days travelling along the Great Ocean Road Grampians National Park adventure tour on Route to Adelaide with private accommodation. Visit some stunning places including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Mackenzie Falls, Halls Gap and some other magnificent sights throughout the region. Travelling through to Adelaide arriving early evening.
Day 1: Melbourne – Warrnambool
Start your 3-Day adventure by exploring the world famous Great Ocean Road with its stunning ocean views and surf beaches. Spot wild koalas and take a guided rainforest walk before visiting the limestone stacks of the Twelve Apostles and other wonders of the Shipwreck Coast. Overnight in Warrnambool. Meals: N/A. Accom: —TBA Private Rooms— (with ensuite) or similar alternative. Driving Distance: 360km.
Day 2: Warrnambool – Halls Gap
On the second day, visit the Tower Hill Conservation Reserve, an extinct volcano, rich in Aboriginal history and an abundance of wildlife. Later hike up to the iconic Pinnacle lookout with an amazing view over the Grampians. Finish the day with a traditional Aussie BBQ and overnight stay in Halls Gap. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner. Accom: Gariwerd Motel or similar (private room with ensuite bathroom). Driving Distance: 190km. Hike Distance: 4.5km.
Day 3: Halls Gap – Adelaide
On the last day of the journey, hike to the base of Mackenzie Falls, then check out some other famed sights such as Boroka Lookout and The Balconies. After an incredible few days exploring the coastline and mountain ranges, we make our way across the western plains of Victoria into South Australia arriving in Adelaide around 7:30pm. Meals: Breakfast. Accom: N/A. Driving Distance: 510km. Hike Distance: 2km.
- One-way transfer Melbourne to Adelaide
- 2 Nights’ private motel single accommodation – with ensuite (Warrnambool, Halls Gap)
- Includes: 2 x Breakfast, 1 x dinner
- National Park entry fees
- Guided walks (~6.5km total)
- Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild!
- Experienced driver guide
- Air-conditioned small group travel
- Comprehensive tour commentary
- Select inner city pick up and drop off points
- Any meals not indicated
- Travel insurance recommended
- Personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING:
1 Litre Water Bottle, 15kg soft luggage or small overnight bag, Any medications you usually take, Please ensure you pack appropriately, all weather conditions, Warm jacket, thermals advisable for the colder months, Sturdy comfortable walking/hiking shoes with tread, Hat, sunscreen & sunglasses, Swimmers, towel & toiletries, Camp torch/headlamp, Camera.
This fare price is a (Per Person) suitable for Adults 18+ over in a Single Room, for those looking for a bit more privacy. Not suitable for children 17 years and under. Private accommodation upgrades are subject to availability.
In the event of rain or inclement weather, your experience will still go ahead, unless contacted by the provider.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks.Walks can be up to 6.5km in length, often over steep and rocky sections and in direct sunlight. Length of walks may vary and will be at the guide’s discretion.
- A similar alternative will be provided should our normal scheduled stops be closed for any reason.
- Limited storage space on our buses, acceptable baggage 1 x 15-20kg bag and 1 small day pack.
- Please notify the provider of any dietary requirements, medical conditions and your travelling contact number at the time of booking.
- Blockout period or limited accommodation upgrade availability from 25DEC-08FEB and 09APR-14APR.