Broome Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise
A Uniquely Interactive Kimberley Seafood Experience!
Join us for an all-inclusive afternoon and evening cruise on board our deluxe 69-ft vessel in Broome.
You’ll be treated to an exquisite 7-course menu of Kimberley seafood and fresh local ingredients prepared by a private onboard chef. Take in stunning views as you sip on free-flowing premium beverages, served as you cruise.
We have proudly partnered with the oldest Australian owned and operated pearl farm, Cygnet Bay, to give you a hands-on experience of harvesting the rare delicacy of pearl meat. Learn about these amazing creatures that produce some of the finest pearls on earth, in the world’s only certified sustainable pearl fishery.
After joining in to harvest the pearl oysters, our chef prepares a delicacy of rare pearl meat for you to enjoy. This marine bounty has a fresh and sweet taste, with a lovely texture.
Our seafood banquet continues as we cruise and anchor close to shore for seated dining. Be mesmerised by Broome’s famous golden sunset from the most breathtaking vantage point there is – one of thee decks overlooking the turquoise waters and sandy beaches of Cable Beach.
Broome Cruises’ Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise – the only one of its kind in Australia. Catch, wine, dine, and savour the rich cultural flavours from this world-renowned location.
Our Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise is a 5.5-hour, all-inclusive experience, unique to Broome Cruises. Your package includes:
- Return coach transport from your accommodation or close to it.
- Transfer from Gantheaume Point on an exciting amphibious ‘Sealeg’ vessel (a boat with wheels!) to our cruise boat mooring.
- Coastal cruising on board our purpose-built premium charter boat, The Crusader III. Features a large open lower deck, an upper viewing deck, front sun lounge and spacious interior cabin with full kitchen facilities.
- An interactive wild pearling demonstration at Cygnet Bays Broome Pearl leases, including the chance to shuck a live pearl oyster.
- A 7-course deluxe seafood banquet, showcasing local cuisine including oyster pearl meat delicacy. · Relaxed, stylish dining with white linen tablecloths and full crew service.
- Free-flowing beverages, including premium and sparkling Howard Park Margaret River wines plus local beers, including the Aboriginal owned ‘Spinifex’, Matso’s ginger beer, imported beers plus soft drinks.
- Expert commentary and guidance by Broome Cruises’ experienced crew.
- Exclusive onboard display of rare Broome pearls.
- Opportunity to relax on board and enjoy breathtaking coastal scenery while anchored in view of Cable Beach.
- Chance to spot plentiful turtles or whales and dolphins in season.
- Picture-perfect vista and photo opportunities of Broome’s world-famous sunset.
- Invitation to attend a complimentary pearl appreciation at Cygnet Bay’s Chinatown Showroom.
On board the coach, you will be refreshed with a fresh Broome Mango Smoothie.
On arrival, waiting for our co-travellers, enjoy Tropical Fruit Salad Platter, Iced Tea, Sparkling Wine, Ginger Beers, Beers or Soft Drinks as you relax on the sun lounge or lower deck.
Mud Crab Cakes with fresh Mango Chilli Dressing.
Cygnet Bay Pearl Meat with Coconut and Lime Dressing.
Kimberley Banana Prawn and Chorizo Skewers.
Red Emperor Ceviche with fresh Avocado and Mango Salad and Artisan Bread & Butter.
Lemon Salt Encrusted Cone Bay Barramundi Fillet served with Saffron and Coconut Rice and Thai Green Papaya Salad.
Kakadu Plum Pearl Pudding with Passionfruit Dressing and Coconut or Mango Sorbet.
Served throughout the cruise, Complimentary, free-flowing. Premium still and sparkling Margaret River Regional wines by Howard Park. Enjoy quality bottled beers, including Matso’s Ginger Beer and Spinifex Beer, plus Corona and 150 Lashes. Plus a selection of soft drinks.
*The menu may be adjusted slightly for seasonal variation.
WHAT TO BRING
- A print out of this booking confirmation or present it on your phone to board your cruise.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather and sun protection – hat, sunglasses, etc.
- Wear flat, covered shoes as the boat has a working deck and you will be in the open ocean.
- If you suffer seasickness, or aren’t sure you don’t, please take medication as motion sickness can be very unpleasant and we are not allowed to give any medication other than herbal remedies.
This tour includes complimentary transfer to and from Gantheaume Point, from all major resorts in Cable Beach and Broome. Pickup locations are as follows:
- Zanders Restaurant Bus Stop (for Cable Beach Club) – 2:00pm
- Cable Beach Caravan Bus Stop – 2:05pm
- Mantra Frangipani – 2:05pm
- Oaks Cable Beach Bus Stop – 2:10pm
- Zoo Keepers / Willie Creek Showroom Bus Stop – 2:10pm
- Murray Road Bus Stop (Outside Divers Tavern) – 2:15pm
- Kimberley Sands Resort – 2:15pm
- Broome Aquatic & Recreation Centre Bus Stop – 2:20pm
- Broome Visitor Centre – 2.25pm
- Matso’s Brewery Bus Stop – 2:30pm
- Discovery Parks Bus Stop – 2:35pm
- Oaks Broome – 2.35pm
- Vacation Village Caravan Park – 2:40pm
* Please make sure you are at your nominated pick-up point 10 minutes prior to collection time if you wish to catch the coach.*
Your package concludes with the return trip back to the above locations.
On arrival at Gantheaume Point we will take you out from the beach via our sealegs tender (a boat with wheels) to the boat, and then board you on to The Crusader. There may be the need to do several rotations with the tender prior to The Crusader being fully loaded, or disembarked. Refreshments are provided throughout boarding, and this is a chance for you to relax on board the boat and get to know our crew, or swim from the beach if you wish.
CRUISE DEPARTURE LOCATION
Gantheaume Point, Gantheaume Point Rd, Broome WA 6725.
ACCESS & SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
If you have any people in your group with any special requirements that you haven’t advised us of, please contact our booking office immediately on +61 8 9586 1136.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
No smoking is permitted on board any of Broome Cruises, vessels, on the coach or on the departure jetty. All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions which can be viewed HERE.