Where? Meet on corner of Adelaide & William Streets next to Fremantle Town Hall
How long? 3 hours
How many? 2 min – 8 max
How much? $99
What to bring:
– Your smartphone camera
– Fully charged battery.
– loads of space to take many photos.
– Hat, Sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
– Good walking shoes.
– Umbrella (just in case)
– Small Towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
– Phone Camera Manual
– Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
* Rain or Shine we’ll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
What will I learn?
– Master Composition.
– Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
– Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
– Control your shutter speed and ISO.
– Photo critique.
– Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
– Learn to edit with your phone and achieve amazing images perfect for social networks.