Cruise the waters surrounding Perth to Rottnest Island on this full day luxury eco-sailing cruise aboard a luxury catamaran. Departing from Fremantle, the ‘Capella’ sails to Rottnest Island before finding a quiet, secluded area so you can snorkel the coral reefs. Dive right into paradise and discover up to 400 species of fish, coral and sea grasses plus keep an eye out for dolphins, stingrays and the playful Australian Sea Lions. The catamaran also carries kayaks and a stand up paddle board for use or perhaps you want to relax in a hammock taking in the picturesque bay. The full day sailing cruise includes morning tea and a delicious lunch and guests are welcome to BYO drinks if you wish. Sailing cruises departing at 8am from Fremantle and returns at 4pm. Explore Rottnest Island away from the crowds. Book your sailing cruise online here!
- 8 hour Rottnest Island full day sail cruise from Fremantle
- Quality snorkel equipment (snorkel sets, fins)
- Use of 2 kayaks and stand-up paddle board
- Cargo net (if conditions are right for it)
- Morning tea, lunch and light refreshments
- Crockery, cutlery and glasses provided
- Hotel transfers
- Travel 15 nautical miles off the Fremantle coast to the unique and stunning island of Rottnest
- Picturesque bays to enable you to take every opportunity to enjoy the luxury catamaran
- Swim, kayak, recline in the cargo net or head for the reefs for a snorkel, or just snooze and relax onboard either in the comfortable trampolines up front between the hulls or on the lounged shaded rear deck
- You are welcome to take part in the sailing, raising, lowering and trimming sails or taking the helm
- Delicious morning tea and lunch including a variety of meats, salads, cheese, breads, fruit, cakes, pastries, coffee and teas
- Cruises depart 8am and returns 4pm from Sardine Jetty – Fishing Boat Harbour, 1 Mews Rd, Fremantle
- Please be at the jetty and ready to board 15 minutes prior to departure time
- Season: November – March on selected days
- 8 hours
What To Bring
- Guests are welcome to BYO additional drinks at no extra cost. Please don’t bring any unmixed spirits (pre-mix cans are fine)
- There is plenty of car parking available at Sardine Jetty. It is a 15 minute walk from the Fremantle Train Station
- Expectant guests who are 28-36 weeks pregnant will require medical clearance to board. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate anyone over 36 weeks gestation
Terms And Conditions
- Kids aged 2-3 are free (please call us on 1300 935 532 if you would like to add a child 2-3yrs to your booking). No infants under the age of 2 are allowed on board due to life jacket requirements
- Sailing is wind and weather dependent, so the choice of direction and destinations will need to be evaluated nearer to the day. We reserve the right to cancel and reschedule if conditions require it. Guest safety and enjoyment is our number 1 priority
- Public departures are subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers
- Charter 1 reserves the right to reschedule tours where minimum numbers are not met or when unsafe weather conditions are forecast, or on the rare occasion of mechanical failure.
- We monitor expected conditions well in advance of each tour and charter. We will always try to give you as much notice as possible if we deem it too risky to proceed however the final decision is at the discretion of the skipper on the day. Unexpected weather changes can and do happen, albeit are rare.
- Please be waiting at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time and note the departure location on your booking communications from us.
- We cannot hold up the vessel and other guests if you are late.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Vessel subject to change without notice