Located in the Margaret River, join Vasse Felix for a guided winery and vineyard tour and a 5-course lunch with matching wines. Known for their Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc, a private wine tasting tour in the Margaret River is the best way to sample Australia’s award-winning wines.
Vasse Felix welcomes guests to their Margaret River winery with a glass of sparkling wine upon arrival before a stroll through their picturesque vineyard. You’ll also get to meet the winemakers and chefs who produce the delicious wine and gourmet meals that you’ll taste dine during a 5-course lunch. This is the ultimate food and wine experience available at Vasse Felix on weekdays from 10 am. If you are looking for a Margaret River winery to visit – then this one is a great addition to any day trip itinerary from Perth.
- Glass of sparkling blanc de blancs on arrival
- Behind the scenes tour of the winery and vineyards
- Meet the winemaker
- Tutored tasting of ten wines from the Vasse Felix Wine Collection
- Five course lunch paired with wines, meet the Chef
- Bottle of Premier wine to take home
- Accommodation transfers
- Explore the world of food and wine at Margaret River’s founding wine estate
- Be welcomed by your host with a fresh glass of Sparkling wine upon arrival
- Explore the winery and red barrel hall as you head on a behind the scenes tour
- Join your host for an exclusive private tasting of Vasse Felix’s wine collection
- Meet the Chef and enjoy the ultimate treat of a five course tasting, paired with wines
- Select your choice of a Vasse Felix premier wine bottle to take away and share with friends
- Tour operates daily from Monday to Friday at 10am
- This tour runs for the duration of 5 hours
- Vasse Felix is located at the Corner of Tom Cullity Drive and Caves Road, Cowaramup, WA 6284
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 guests, with a maximum of 10
- As alcohol is served, all guests attending must be over the age of 18 years
- Tours will still run in the event of unforeseen weather circumstances
- If special dietary needs are required, please advise at the time of booking
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability at time of booking
- Partial refunds are not given for late arrivals.
- As all experiences commence at the designated start time, late arrivals will be invited to join the tour at the next most convenient point.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements