Discover the vintage wine collection and the history of winemaking during a 4 hour tour of the Vasse Felix wine estate in the Margaret River. The winery tour comes complete with a three-course set menu paired with vintage Cabernet Sauvignon wines. This is the ultimate Margaret River wine tour for those wanting to understand the history and secrets of winemaking.
Stroll the vineyards and gain exclusive access to The Vault that holds the most historic wine collection in the whole of Margaret River. A special wine tasting is conducted here to experience Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay varieties. Uncover the vintage wine collection that is housed here and learn a few tips to grow your own cellar.
The grand finale of the 4-hour cellar door experience is a three-course lunch from a set menu that includes only the best local produce and Sommelier’s perfectly pair wine with the menu. The Vasse Felix cellar door experience with lunch is conducted on Saturday & Sunday from 10.00am. Book your spot on this exclusive Margaret River winery tour here!
- A four-hour tour of the Vasse Felix wine estate in the Margaret River
- Enjoy a welcome glass of Blanc de Blancs sparkling
- Learn the history of the region and the estate all while indulging in samples of wine
- Walking tour of the region’s oldest vines, planted in 1967
- Exclusively enter the Vasse Felix Vault housing the most historic wine collection in Margaret River for a private tasting
- Taste two of Margaret River’s leading varieties Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay
- Your host will guide you through current vintages of the Vasse Felix wine collection, sharing insights into Margaret River Cabernet and Chardonnay
- Enjoy house-cured charcuterie as you soak in the cellar surrounds. Your cellar experience will conclude with a tasting of a historic Vasse Felix Cabernet Sauvignon selected for your enjoyment by our Estate Sommelier
- Following the Vault, enjoy a three-course set menu at the Vasse Felix restaurant showcasing local produce and paired with selected wines including a glass of vintage Cabernet Sauvignon
- Tours depart on Saturday & Sunday at 10.00am
- Approximately 4 hours
- Caves Road (Cnr Tom Cullity Drive) Cowaramup, Margaret River, WA 6284
- This tour has a minimum of two, if you’re a solo traveller please call our friendly reservations team on 1300 935 532 to check availability
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher