A full day private tour combining local delicacies and natural attractions.
The tour is conducted in a modern and spacious people mover for your comfort and enjoyment.
We leave Perth metro towards north, you will gradually notice an incredible change of scenery driving through farmland, native bushland in Nambung National park and the dramatic and spectacular Indian ocean coastline.
We stop at the pristine Hangover Bay beach to enjoy the views or go for a dip, if weather permits.
Next is the sleepy fishing town of Cervantes for lunch at scenic Lobster shack restaurant (own expense), famous for its delicious local fresh lobster. After lunch is time for the big star, the Pinnacles Desert, we drive along the four-kilometre desert dirt track (weather permitting), stopping for photos and to wander among the endless pillars of limestone, immersing yourself at this mystical and surreal natural creation. On our way back we stop at the white sand dunes in Lancelin. Return to the hotel at 18:30hrs
- Note that the tour itinerary can be customised and designed to satisfy your interests.
- You have complete freedom and flexibility for your own unique and personalised tour experience.
- Depart Hotel at 09:30hrs.
- Scenic drive through farmland, native bushland and along the dramatic Indian Ocean coastline at Nambung National Park.
- Visit the pristine Hangover Bay beach. Stop for photos, enjoy a stroll or go for a dip if weather permits.
- Stop at the fishing town of Cervantes for delicious local lobster lunch (own expenses) at the panoramic Lobster shackrestaurant. There are other options on the menu.
- Drive along the 3. 5 Km Pinnacles Desert Drive (weather permitting). Stop for photos and walk. Entry fee included.
- Visit the amazing Lancelin white sand dunes. Stop to walk along the sand dunes or, if you feel adventurous, experience sand boarding. Sand boards are included in the tour.
- Back to your hotel at around 18:30hrs