This half day tour allows you to discover the very best of the Swan Valley region’s fruit orchards and walk through hundreds of trees.
- Visit a fruit orchard, situated amidst the undulating hills of the valley
- View the high-quality fruit grown in an Aussie orchard
- View apples, oranges, nectarines, persimmons, avocados, plums etc (seasonal)
- Purchase fresh fruits, dried fruits and other packed snacks
- Wander among the beautiful and natural setting of the valley
- Travel north to experience the Zig Zag road in the Perth hills
- Twisting down the Darling Scarp, the Zig Zag Scenic Drive provides a panoramic view across the coastal plain to the City of Perth
Note: Fruit picking in the orchard is not permitted as it may damage or spoil the fruits.