Tour the east side of Perth with this 1.5 hour guided Segway tour. Taking you through the east’s best sites including the Historic Perth Rowing Sheds, Swan River foreshore, Langley Park, The Perth Mint and Government House, you’ll be treated to beautiful views of the region while learning about its history.
With all necessary training and safety equipment provided for all members of the tour group, you’ll be zipping stylishly around Perth in no time. Your experienced guide will also help to teach you about the region you’re exploring by pointing out all of the top attractions and sharing informative facts about the city.
To participate in this tour you must be over the age of 12 years (kids under 18 years to be accompanied by an adult or guardian) and must be wearing closed in shoes and comfortable clothing.
Tours depart from the Barrack Street Jetty in Perth daily at 2 pm.
- 90 minutes of Segway cruising
- Rider training and assessment
- Experienced and knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Historic Perth Rowing Sheds
- Supreme Court Gardens
- Beautiful Swan River foreshore
- Langley Park
- Foreshore wetlands and Lake Vasto
- WA Cricket Ground (WACA)
- Claisebrook Cove
- The Perth Mint
- Mercedes College
- Government House
- The Old Court House
- Supreme Court Gardens
- Small groups with maximum 10 participants
- Daily at 2pm
- 90 minutes
- Barrack Street Jetty, Perth, 600
What To Bring
- Enclosed shoes
- Comfortable attire is recommended
- A rain jacket if needed
- Participants must be minimum 12 years of age
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues
Can I fall while riding a Segway?
- Yes. While the Segway balances for you, it is still under your control and relies on you to control its direction and speed. It is essential to know the limitations of your riding ability and the Segway and practice your skills accordingly. As when driving a car or riding any moving device, care and observation of hazards is essential in order to avoid collisions with obstacles.
Your ability to safely control a Segway will be assessed during the training phase of your activity. If, after an appropriate amount of training and familiarisation time, our trainers assess that you are not safely able to control the Segway, for your own safety and that of others, you will not be able to take part in further activities.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction