Spend 1.5-hours touring around the western regions of Perth with this guided Segway tour. Taking you some of the city’s best attractions including the Elizabeth Quay, Mt Eliza, Jacobs Ladder, Southern Cross Fountains and Swan Brewery, you’ll be able to visit a handful of Perth’s best sites in style on the back of a modern Segway.
With the help of an experienced guide, you’ll be taken on a journey through the western part of the city to admire the views and learn about the region’s history and things happening in and around the city. All riders will receive necessary training and safety equipment to ensure they have the best, most comfortable and safest journey around Perth.
Tours depart from the Barrack Street Jetty at 10:30 am daily and run for 90 minutes in total. Suitable for kids as young as 12 years of age, this is one of the most exciting ways to tour the beautiful city of Perth.
- 90 minutes of Segway cruising
- Rider training and assessment
- Experienced and knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Elizabeth Quay
- Perth Bell Tower
- Swan River foreshore
- Kings Park and Botanic
- Jacob’s Ladder
- Matilda Bay
- Old Swan Brewery
- University of Western Australia
- Small groups with maximum 10 participants
- Daily at 10.30am
- 90 minutes
- Barrack Street Jetty, Perth, 600
What To Bring
- Enclosed shoes
- Comfortable attire is recommended
- A rain jacket if needed
- Participants must be minimum 12 years of age
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues
Can I fall while riding a Segway?
- Yes. While the Segway balances for you, it is still under your control and relies on you to control its direction and speed. It is essential to know the limitations of your riding ability and the Segway and practice your skills accordingly. As when driving a car or riding any moving device, care and observation of hazards is essential in order to avoid collisions with obstacles.
Your ability to safely control a Segway will be assessed during the training phase of your activity. If, after an appropriate amount of training and familiarisation time, our trainers assess that you are not safely able to control the Segway, for your own safety and that of others, you will not be able to take part in further activities.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction