Explore the beautiful Perth region with one of the unique city tours available; a Riverside Segway Tour. This guided tour will see you journey along the riverside on the back of a state-of-the-art Segway to take in impressive views of the surrounding region.
Driving through the Elizabeth Quay you’ll get to explore all it has to offer while learning about the region including its history and upcoming events from your experienced guide. Passing sights such as the Supreme Court Gardens, Perth Bell Tower and Mount Street Fountains, you’ll be able to snap some great photos of the city while noting places to come back to after the tour.
All members of the tour will receive training and assessment on the Segway before setting out for the 1-hour journey as well as all necessary safety equipment and radios to listen to the guide.
Tours depart three times a day at 9 am, 12:30 pm and 4 pm and are suitable for kids aged 12 years and over.
- 60 minutes of Segway cruising
- Rider training and assessment
- Experienced and knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Elizabeth Quay
- Supreme Court Gardens
- Beautiful Swan River foreshore
- Perth Bell Tower
- John Oldham Park
- Mount Street Fountains
- Jacobs Ladder
- Small groups with maximum 10 participants
- Daily at 9am, 12.30pm and 4pm
- 60 minutes
- Barrack Street Jetty, Perth, 600
What To Bring
- Enclosed shoes
- Comfortable attire is recommended
- A rain jacket if needed
- Participants must be minimum 12 years of age
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues
Can I fall while riding a Segway?
- Yes. While the Segway balances for you, it is still under your control and relies on you to control its direction and speed. It is essential to know the limitations of your riding ability and the Segway and practice your skills accordingly. As when driving a car or riding any moving device, care and observation of hazards is essential in order to avoid collisions with obstacles.
Your ability to safely control a Segway will be assessed during the training phase of your activity. If, after an appropriate amount of training and familiarisation time, our trainers assess that you are not safely able to control the Segway, for your own safety and that of others, you will not be able to take part in further activities.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction