Skydive to views of the beautiful Rottnest Island with this incredible 10,000ft skydiving experience. Free falling for up to 30 seconds, you’ll have the opportunity to take in the entirety of Rottnest Island. From its beautiful, clear waters, through to its unique landscape, the sights you will witness will truly take your breath away – if your skydive hasn’t already! To top off an already incredible experience you are guaranteed a beach landing at either Strickland or Bickley Bay.
Just 19 kilometres off the coast of Fremantle, Rottnest Island is easy to reach via ferry and makes for a great day out. Unfortunately, transfers to Rottnest Island aren’t included in this package, however, the ferry is a very affordable alternative. By making a day out of your skydiving adventure, it allows you the opportunity to explore what you witnessed from up above, by foot also. Photo and video packages are available for purchase on the day for anyone wishing to ensure this is one experience they never forget!
Whether you’re an experienced skydiver, a first-timer or you are simply looking for an experience to really make you feel alive, this is it! With one of the best views across all of Australia, you truly won’t be disappointed. Book your Rottnest Island skydive today and prepare yourself for a life-changing experience with views that are guaranteed to leave you mesmerised.
- 10-20 minute flight over Rottnest Island
- 10,000ft tandem skydive
- 30 second free-fall
- 5 minute parachute ride
- Beach landing
- Ferry transfers from Perth or Fremantle to Rottnest Island
- Photos and videos can be purchased separately on the day. Packages start from $129 per person
- Enjoy stunning views of the entire island on your flight up to jump altitude
- Check out amazing views of Perth city and the coastline
- Land on the pristine beaches of Strickland or Bickley Bay to top off the experience
- 30 second free-fall
- 5 minute parachute ride
- Skydives depart from Rottnest Island Airport Terminal, Brand Way, Rottnest Island regularly throughout the day. Passengers should make their own way from the Rottnest Island arrivals jetty to the Rottnest Island Airport, approximately 800 metres or a 15 minute walk
- Upon completion of purchase, it is recommended to contact the local skydive operator to reconfirm your skydive. Complete local tour operator information is included on your tour confirmation voucher
What do I need to wear?
- Please ensure you are wearing appropriate footwear. Shoes must be enclosed and have no heel. It is also a good idea to dress warmly during winter
Is there a weight limit?
- For safety reasons, we have a weight limit of 95kgs for all tandem skydiving passengers. In some cases, we may be able to take passengers heavier than this limit, please call us for further clarification
How long does it take?
- Allow about 2 hours for the whole experience. This includes your briefing on the ground, the scenic ride up in the aeroplane, your freefall and ride under the parachute
What if the weather isn’t suitable for skydiving?
- All skydiving is weather dependent, so please re-confirm your booking on the morning of your skydive by calling the number printed on your tour voucher. Your booking may need to be re-scheduled if the weather isn’t suitable for skydiving
Is there an age limit?
- Currently the legal age limit for skydiving in Australia is 12 years. Passengers under the age of 18 years will need parental or guardian consent. There is no upper age limit, so long as you are fit and healthy, you can jump
- For the safety of passengers, a 95kg weight limit applies. Passengers weighing more than 95kg and above will require an on site assessment to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive. Jumpers under 18yrs of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian as a consent form must be signed on the day
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- PLEASE NOTE: All weight, photo and video extras are to be paid directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your skydive time at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements