Discover the gorgeous waterways surrounding Perth in this 60 Minute Eco Jet Ski Tour with a focus on the beautiful marine life inhabiting this area. Travelling to Cockburn Sound and the equally impressive, close by Green Island, you will venture at a mid pace to ensure you don’t miss out on anything! With opportunities often arising for close up, unpredictable animal encounters, travellers are often fortunate enough to come across dolphins, sea lions, penguins and various sea birds. Directed by your knowledgeable tour guide, you’ll discover areas that not many have travelled to before, even locals all while enjoying a thrilling jet ski ride.
With the choice of a solo or tandem jet ski ride, this tour is perfect for not only individuals but also couples. It’s suggested passengers wear a t-shirt or a lot of sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun, as well as packing a towel and a dry change of clothes for afterwards!
There are two tour options available; morning tours depart at 9am to return at 10am and afternoon tours at 1:30pm to return at 2:30pm. Both tours depart from the same point; 61 Rockingham Beach Road, unfortunately hotel transfers aren’t included so passengers are to make their own way to and from.
- Approximately 1 hour of fun filled jetskiing
- Tour guidance
- Dolphins, sea lions, penguins and sea birds spotting
- Hotel transfers
- It is for everyone with more focus on the marine wild life… exploring the beautiful Cockburn sound and surroundings of Garden Island on a mid pace journey with the opportunity of a close encounter with Dolphins, Sea Lions, Pelicans and other Sea Bird…wrapped into one sensational experience
- Morning tours depart at 9am from 61 Rockingham Beach Rd and return at 10am (Feb to Sept) and depart at 11am and return to 12pm (Oct to Jan)
- Afternoon Tours depart at 12.30pm from 61 Rockingham Beach Rd and return at 1.30pm
What To Bring
- You should bring a bathing suit, and towel
- Depending on the air and water temperature you may want to bring a sweatshirt or jacket
- Spectators are more than welcome to watch you participate in your selected activity. Spectators are required to comply with our locations terms, conditions and expectations of conduct. Any spectators deemed under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on site
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you