For anyone searching for a scenic adrenalin rush in the Perth area, this 90 Minute Blast Jet Ski Tour is the answer! Passengers will spend 90 minutes travelling around the waters or Perth and its surroundings, discovering the beauty of this area as well as the marine life that call it their home. Travelling to Cockburn Sound and the closely located Garden Island, your tour guide will mix the right amount of adrenalin inducing manoeuvres in with leisurely paced riding to ensure you receive that heart racing feeling you’re searching for without losing the ability to take in the incredible scenery all around you. You’re also given the opportunity to experience close encounters with dolphins, sea lions, penguins and other sea birds, meaning you’ll be in for a real treat.
With the ability to travel solo or in tandem, this Perth Jet Ski Tour is perfect for both individuals and couples. It’s suggested passengers wear a t-shirt and sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun as you will not be able to escape it for the duration of the tour. Tours depart at 11am from 61 Rockingham Beach Road to return at 12:30pm. Unfortunately, hotel transfers aren’t offered so passengers are to make their own way to and from the departure point.
- Approximately 1.5 hours of fun filled jetskiing
- Tour guidance
- All riding apparel including lifejacket
- Dolphins, sea lions, penguins and sea birds are often encountered
- It is all about the jetskiing maximising your time on the water. A 40km free-wheeling adrenalin blast along the Cockburn sound and surroundings of Garden Island
- On this trip, we administer just the right amount of adrenalin to suit you while experiencing the amazing agility of our clean green (and powerful) fun machines, towards the end you get the opportunity to do some more advance manoeuvrers on the freestyle area
- Tours depart at 10.30am from 61 Rockingham Beach Rd and return at 12pm
What To Bring
- You should bring a bathing suit, and towel
- Depending on the air and water temperature you may want to bring a sweatshirt or jacket.
- Spectators are more than welcome to watch you participate in your selected activity. When booking your date please check our website for details. Spectators are required to comply with our locations terms, conditions and expectations of conduct. Any spectators deemed under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on site
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you