Learn to fish in Perth on this 3 hour beach fishing lesson. Your instructor will start with the basics and teach you how to get started. From selecting the right gear to the best baits, casting technique and more!
Learn to fish in this lesson and walk away with a newly acquired skill that you can try in your own time or in other parts of Australia. The lesson is approximately 3 hours and all equipment is supplied.
Book your Perth Beach Fishing Lesson today!
- Learn the art of beach fishing in an informative three hour hands on class
- Learn the best baits, rigs, tackle and outfits to use
- Your guide will teach casting techniques and beach safety
- Classes are held on the beach in Perth’s northern suburbs
- Common fish for this time and area include tailor, salmon, herring and whiting
- Your guide will fillet the fish for you at your request
- Comfortable 4WD tour vehicle
- 7am departure
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- 3 hour duration
- City beach car park, adjacent northernmost rockwall
- Pick up and drop off can be arranged for accomodation close by the Mitchel freeway between Hillarys and Butler
What To Bring
- Meals are not included in this tour, it is recommend to pack a picnic or snacks
- In summer months wear shorts, long sleeve shirt and light shoes or bare feet
- In winter months wear a jumper or jacket, pants and closed toe shoes
- Clothes may get wet, you may wish to bring along change of clothes and a towel
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher