“THE VAN WE WERE TRANSPORTED IN WAS ULTRA MODERN AND FELT LUXURIOUS. THE ITINERARY THAT HAD BEEN CHOSEN WAS AMAZING – NO BIG TOUR BUSSES!” – Fiona
This is a private tour bookable online for 2 to 6 people – enter your number of guests to see pricing for your group size.
For groups of 7 to 11 people (from $95pp) please get in touch for availability.
This half day tour of the Bickley Valley Wine Trail will get you off the beaten track to uncover a whole new side of Perth where you will TRULY get away from the crowds on a private tasting experience.
Nestled within the Perth Hills wine region, this is a little bit of a local secret – which is exactly what makes it such an amazing day out. Aside from the endless views of vineyards and orchards around every corner, the boutique wineries in this region offer an intimate experience where you will often find the winemaker or owner pouring your tastings and having a chat, so you really get ‘Up Close’ to the locals here.
On this afternoon tour, Up Close & Local Tours will introduce you to the very best of the Bickley Valley:
- Indulge in premium boutique wineries to taste an array of lesser-seen alternative varietals and award-winning wines
- Take in the amazing scenery in this little ‘slice of Europe’ as you enjoy a delicious vineyard cheese platter
- Visit an award-winning craft cider house where each guest will enjoy a tasting paddle of signature ciders – again with views over the stunning apple orchards.*
This is a beautiful region to visit at all times of the year – with beautiful blossoms in Spring, an array of colour in Autumn, lush orchards and fresh fruit in Summer, and cosy fireplaces in Winter.
And like all tours with Up Close and Local, the day is set at a relaxed pace to allow plenty of time to explore, taste and get to know the local growers and winemakers.
*Cider tasting can be swapped for an additional winery if preferred – please note this on your booking
Take a look at our full day BICKLEY VALLEY TOUR OPTIONS HERE
- Pick-up from Perth City or Crown Perth**
- Wine tastings at three boutique wineries
- Cider tasting paddle
- A vineyard cheese platter
- Friendly, local and knowledgeable ‘wine guide’
- Comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle
- Bottled water
**Optional Fremantle pick up available – additional fee applies
Pick-up time: Approx 12.15pm
Drop-off time: Approx 5.30pm