Get to know Perth in a whole new way, exploring the picturesque eastern foreshore of the Swan River and discover Perth’s hidden gems off the usual tourist route! From our central location at Barrack Square, our entertaining guides train all of our guests in the simple operation of a Segway. Anyone can do it! Each guest will receive a helmet outfitted with a wireless headset to hear full commentary and in no time, we are off.
Our journey takes us along the eastern foreshore of Perth’s pristine Swan River through an urban wetland, a haven for native birds on the urban fringe of the CBD. Keep an eye out for dolphins and Western Australia’s iconic black swans. Sports fans will recognise the historic Western Australian Cricket ground, known as the WACA as we follow the foreshore to see Perth’s newest venue, Perth Stadium, adjacent to Western Australia’s only casino complex, the internationally renowned Crown Casino. Just off the foreshore route is the small inlet Claisebrook Cove, one of Perth’s hidden gems. A hub of riverside cafes, bars and elegant homes, you could be forgiven for imagining yourself in a quaint European village.
As we meander back through East Perth to the city, our route passes some of the city’s most beautiful heritage buildings including the famous Perth Mint, historic Government House and the lush Supreme Court Gardens with time to stop in some of Perth’s best photo locations In just 90 minutes, we travel 12kms. This tour is a wonderful introduction to some of Perth’s most beautiful locations that will encourage a second visit.
- Historic Perth Rowing Sheds
- Supreme Court Gardens
- Beautiful Swan River foreshore
- Langley Park
- Foreshore wetlands and Lake Vasto
- WA Cricket Ground (WACA)
- Claisebrook Cove
- The Historic Perth Mint
- Mercedes College
- Government House & Supreme Court Gardens
- The Old Court House
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Must be minimum 12 years of age .
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.
- Please refer to our full turns and conditions.