This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aussie Perth Tours, Perth WA 6004 U 64 269 Hay St, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
• Discover three major highlights of West Australia – Perth, Fremantle and the Swan Valley region
• After your Perth city accommodation pickup drive past major Perth City highlights including Perth Mint, Parliament House, Swan Bell Tower and Old Perth Port.
• Visit Kings Park for spectacular views surrounded by magnificent gardens and dense natural bushland and tall forest trees. You won’t believe you’re in the middle of a major capital City!
• Look out across the hills in the distance and the majestic Swan River that cuts through Perth central business district & south Perth & the Elizabeth Quay.
• Visit the Port City of Fremantle to experience the cultural mix of the famous cosmopolitan cappuccino strip amongst the rich, historical monuments, museums and architecture.
• Enjoy looking over Freo from the heights of Monument Hill.
• Drive past the port, the Railway station, the Old Customs House, Victoria Quay etc.
• Grab a glimpse of the famous Cottesloe Beach as you head out to the beautiful Swan Valley region.
• Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home. Immerse yourself in the vineyard experience and enjoy tastings of local wines.
• Enjoy hundreds of delicious chocolate products and chocolate tastings.
• View the spectacular array of produce, and award-winning wines and a huge range of home-made jams, preserves, olive oils sauces, dressings, spice mixes and desserts.
• Enjoy liqueurs and food product tasting while in the Swan Valley.
• Travel to the famous Whiteman Park and enjoy a unique Australian wildlife experience from the moment you arrive at Caversham Wildlife Park.
• Take the opportunity to hand feed native kangaroos, take photos with the koalas, pat the wombat and many other Aussie animals and birds.
• You will have a chance to see on how the farmers and their dogs muster sheep on Australian farms.
• Try your hand at whip cracking, milking the cow or hand feeding a sheep lamb.
• A visit to Molly’s Farm will give you a taste of farm life with a live sheep shearing demonstration and other interactive farm activities. Meet many brightly coloured parrots, cockatoos, and other Australian birds, poultry and farm animals.
• Visit the gift shop where you may like to purchase local leather products, hats, magnets and a variety of souvenirs.