This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aussie Perth Tours, Perth WA 6004 U 64 269 Hay St, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
• After your city accommodation pick up we travel north of Perth, to enjoy a kaleidoscope of natural colours, sights and sounds that will overwhelm the senses.
• Yanchep national park is almost 40 kms from Perth & is spread out in an area of over 28 kms square.
• Visit Yanchep National Park where you will view abundant native Australian plants and is also home to Aussie animals including kangaroos and koalas are in a natural setting.
• Walk amongst dappled shade of tall trees, explore seasonal flower displays, and enjoy the bush walks or bird watching in the natural habitat.
• Immerse yourself in a range of exciting bushwalks, Aboriginal culture, heritage-listed buildings, underground caves, wildflowers during the flowering season (between July to October) and wetlands.
• Visit the Crystal Cave and experience an underground wonderland full of natural cave decorations such as stalagmites, helicities, columns and shawls during the 45-minute walk and discover the cave’s history, geology and the ecosystem that lies within.
• After an interesting time in Yanchep we travel south to Hillarys, famous for the marina, shopping precinct & the Aquarium, home to hundreds of marine life along the western Australian coast.
• Enjoy the peaceful ambience at Neil Hawkins Park where you’ll encounter an abundance of native Australia birds including parrots and cockatoos & a serene peaceful ambience of the lake with fish to sight.
• Visit Hillarys Boat Harbour and the marina, a premier recreational destination since opening in 1988 for some retail therapy for fashion, surf wear, crafts, souvenirs, clothing, Australiana or enjoy the café & restaurant strip.