This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aussie Perth Tours, Perth WA 6004 U 64 269 Hay St, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
• Drive past the majestic Swan River and the Bell Tower on the way to the iconic Kings Park for a tree-top walk offering unbeatable City and River views.
• View the War Memorial and Eternal Flame at Kings Park, view the seasonal wildflowers, famous wishing well and parkland.
• After an enjoyable time travel through the historical older suburbs to Fremantle.
• Head to historical Fremantle to soak up the eclectic unique cultural atmosphere of the charming Port City with a visit to Monument Hill, Round House, Fisherman’s Wharf, Customs House, Railway Station,
• Fremantle Port, the famous cappuccino strip and the weekend markets.
• Enjoy the once in a lifetime spectacle of a gold pour demonstration. View a live gold pour demonstration at the historic Perth Gold Mint.
• Enjoy a unique combination of activities, exhibitions and demonstrations, enabling visitors to experience the astonishing allure of gold.
• Travel back to Perth with your coach captain.
Duration: 3 hours