This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan Valley, Swan Valley, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Exquisite natural sightings of the Swan Valley where fresh fruits are grown.
• Visit a fruit orchard, situated amidst the undulating hills of the valley
• View the high-quality fruit grown in an Aussie orchard
• Eco-walk through hundreds of trees, containing a variety of different fruits
• View apples, oranges, nectarines, persimmons, avocados, plums etc (seasonal)
• Purchase fresh fruits, dried fruits and other packed snacks
• Wander amongst the beautiful and natural setting of the valley
• Sample some tasty treats of yummy chocolates in the Swan Valle region
• Shop for Aboriginal products, leather goods, soaps, aromatic products etc in the Swan Valley
Note: Fruit picking in the orchard is not permitted as it may damage or spoil the fruits.
Duration: 3 hours