Cruise around the waters of the Mandurah region in Western Australia with this Dolphin and Scenic Marine Cruise. With the 1 hour and 15 minute experience, you’ll cruise along the canals to spot wild dolphins playing the water while admiring the beautiful views of the region. There are around 75 to 100 bottlenose dolphins living in the waters off Mandurah and this cruise is the perfect way to get up close to them.
While on board you’ll be treated to commentary about the region and the animals that live in the waters including the dolphins you’ll be seeing. Departing daily, this cruise will also take you past some of the most luxurious homes on the canals and some historic pioneer sites.
The cruise departs at 10am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3pm (10am available weekends and school holidays only).
- 1 hour and 15 minute Dolphin and Scenic Marine Cruise
- Optional on board fish and chips Lunch for $12.50 to be paid in the gift shop 30 minutes prior to cruising (available for the 11.30am cruise only) – Wednesday – Sunday offers Moroccan Lam Shepherds Pies and Arancini Balls also
- Knowledgeable commentary with information on dolphins and other estuarine wildlife
- Dolphin encounters
- Wetlands teeming with birdlife
- Interactive display of our Western Rock Lobsters and Blue Manor Crabs on board
- World class Mandurah Ocean Marina Historical pioneer sites, all on calm inland protected waterways
- 1 hour and 15 minute cruises operate daily at 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3pm (10am additional time on weekends and school holidays)
- Please specify your preferred departure time in the ‘Booking Note’ section at check-out
- Mandurah Cruises is located in Mandurah 1 hour south of Perth in Western Australia (73 Mandurah Terrace)
- Cruises depart from our floating jetty in front of the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
What To Bring
- Sunhat, sunscreen and camera
- Warm top (in winter only)
- Mandurah’s dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment, and we are unable to guarantee sightings
- Please wear appropriate footwear – High heels are not suitable for Mandurah Cruises vessels, jetty or the boardwalk
- A number of vessels have wheelchair access, please call the operator to discuss which vessel suits your requirements
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control.
We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Lunch is not available on long weekends, public holiday and special events