• Coach through Historic Guildford
• Interesting & Informative Commentary from the Best Guides in the Valley
• 3 Wineries with Full Wine Tasting at All Venues (taste over 30 different wines)
• Gourmet Cheeses & Relishes to Sample
• Gourmet Platter Lunch with a Glass of Wine
• Boutique Brewery with Beer Sample
• Chocolate Company – As Much Chocolate as you can Eat!
• Sample Chutneys, Jams, Chocolate Liqueurs and More at the Providore
• Drop off 5pm Guildford/Crown/Perth
Meet your tour guide at the Historic Village of Guildford, a short train ride (10 mins) from the centre of Perth at 11.45am. Come earlier and wander through the magnificent historic Guildford Hotel, antique/art/craft shops or just enjoy the ambience of Guildford in their many cafes.
Board the air conditioned coach and its 10 minutes to the first winery, Windy Creek Estate. Tasting is held in their stunning new cellar door, sampling some of the best ports in the Valley (plus great red/whites) along with relishes & jams from their Wicked Stepmother’s range.
Off to lunch at the ever poplar Sittella Wines, firstly enjoy a tasting of their extensive range of sparkling wines and different climate wines from their Margaret River Vineyard. You are welcome to revisit the cellar door after lunch (gourmet vineyard platters) to sample more of their range or just find that special gift for yourself or someone at home.
During the afternoon we visit another delightful Bouquet Winery and there is still a cleansing ale at a Craft Mirco Brewery and a belly full of Chocolate to enjoy….it doesn’t get any better than that!
We’ll drop you back at your hotel in the Perth CBD at around 5pm.