Where? Perth City.
How long? 2.5 Hours
How Many? 1- 2 or 3- 6
What do you need?
– Digital Camera or smartphone camera.
– Sunrise or Night Only (Tripod, cable release or remote)
– Fully charged batteries.
– Image cards with space to shoot.
– Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
– Good walking shoes.
– Umbrella (just in case)
– Small towel & plastic bag (keep your camera dry)
– Camera Manual PDF on your mobile
– notepad & pen….to record the handy hints and tips.
* Rain or shine we’ll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
What will I learn?
– Master Composition
– Shoot in Manual Modes
– Control aperture, shutter speed & iso.
– Understand Light and Shade
– Travel Photography (i.e. Architecture, People, Nature…)