• After your city hotel pick up, drive past the historic Perth Gold Mint and the WACA, home of cricket in WA.
• Drive past the majestic Swan River and the Bell Tower on the way to the iconic Kings Park for a tree-top walk offering unbeatable City and River views.
• From the heights enjoy the exhilarating views of the Swan River, Perth CBD & South Perth.
• View the War Memorial and Eternal Flame at Kings Park, view the seasonal wildflowers, famous wishing well and parkland. After an enjoyable time travel through the historical older suburbs to Fremantle
• Head to historical Fremantle to soak up the eclectic unique cultural atmosphere of the charming Port City with a visit to Monument Hill, Round House, Fisherman’s Wharf, Customs House, Railway station, Fremantle Port, the famous cappuccino strip and the weekend markets.
• Travel back to Perth with your coach captain