Experience the magic of Rottnest Island on a luxury sailing catamaran anchoring in the island’s top snorkelling spots close to shore. Sail through stunningly beautiful bays then dive right into a snorkeler’s paradise with up to 2.5 hours to soak up the stunning natural beauty of this corner of the world.
The ‘Capella’ luxury catamaran is fitted out with snorkel equipment, kayaks and stand up paddle boards for maximum fun both on and under the water. Discover up to 400 different species of fish, coral, shells and sea grass that lie beneath. Keep an eye out for dolphins, stingrays, sea birds and the curious Australian Sea Lion. With a population of just 15,000 and found only on the WA coastline, these little guys are an absolute joy to watch as they flip and somersault through the water.
If you’re feeling adventurous, the huge cargo net is awaiting any takers or simply kick back and relax on the comfortable trampolines up front, or the large rear seated deck. Rottnest Island has so much more to offer than just quokka selfies! Let the friendly and experienced crew show you a perspective you won’t get staying on land.
- Drinking water onboard
- Huge Cargo Net
- Quality snorkel gear (masks/fins)
- Use of Kayaks/SUPs
- Seasonal fruit platter
- BYO additional drinks (no spirits)
- The duration of this experience is 2.5 hours (allow up to 3hrs).
- This experience departs from the Thomson Bay Fuel Jetty, Rottnest Island – Monday to Wednesday 12.30pm and Thursday 9.30am
- Please be at the jetty and ready to board 15-30 minutes prior to departure time
- Expectant guests who are 28-36 weeks pregnant will require medical clearance to board. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate anyone over 36 weeks gestation
- All guests entering the water must be able to swim independently, unaided, except for young children who must always be under the full guidance of an adult.
- A swimming waiver is required to be signed when onboard, before entering the water.
Terms And Conditions
- This is a public tour – there will be other guests on the boat with you. The maximum group size is 8. For groups of 9 or more please contact us for more info
- Tour operate with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 24
- If minimum numbers are not reached the operator will contact you with at least 6 hours notice to arrange an alternative date with you
- If the operator is unable to accommodate you on another date, they will provide you with a refund.
- Operator reserves the right to cancel and reschedule if conditions require it
- Your safety is our priority. Operator will continually monitor wind and weather conditions right up until the departure time. Direction taken is at the skippers discretion who will take all conditions into account on the day (speed, direction etc)
- Children are welcome as part of a family group but need to be under direct adult supervision at all times. Kids aged 1-3 are welcome with an accompanying adult however please contact us prior to confirm spaces as we only carry limited numbers of toddler life jackets (Wahu vests are not sufficient)
- Children under 10 may be asked to wear a life jacket at all times. Snorkelers must be aged 8 and over
- One reschedule is allowed up to 72 hours prior to departure. Further changes (not caused by us) are not permitted. Guest transfers are allowed if notice is given up to 24 hours before departure. Refunds are given at the discretion of management and will not be issued due to a change of mind. An administration fee of $25 per person will apply to changes outside of these terms, as approved by management
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Rescheduling: Requests for reschedules must be sent via email directly to the operator, contact details will be provided once your experience is confirmed. Please quote your booking reference and requested changes. Please note only one reschedule will be allowed per booking and must be processed before the cut-off: 72 hours before departure, within the same season. Subsequent changes will incur a fee of $25pp
- Participant Changes: Requests for participant name changes are permitted and must be sent via email directly to the operator at least 24 hours prior to departure. Operator contact details will be provided once your experience is confirmed. Please provide guests full name, mobile number and email address
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Vessel subject to change without notice