Discover the delights of the Swan River cruising between Perth and the Port of Fremantle on this 2.5 hour scenic cruise to showcase all the best regional highlights from the water. Gain an entirely new perspective on Western Australia’s capital and its surrounds as you board a spacious and comfortable vessel, then kick back and relax as the captain provides detailed and interesting commentary on local landmarks, history and more. During the cruise you’ll see such local icons as the Perth Bell Tower, the Swan Brewery, Kings Park and the Royal Yacht Club as well as cruising past some of the amazing homes that overlook the river and inner harbour.
This cruise provides guests with all of the best sights of Perth and its surrounds for a very reasonable price – book a Swan River scenic cruise online today.
- Return Swan River Cruise
- Captain’s commentary
- Hotel transfers
- Perth’s impressive Bell Tower
- The restored Swan Brewery
- Kings Park
- Royal Perth Yacht Club
- Magnificent homes overlooking the river and Fremantle’s busy inner harbour
- From May 2021 – October 2021, cruise operates Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 11.15am.
- From November 2021 – March 2022, cruise operates daily from 11.15am.
- Pier 3, Barrack St Jetty, Perth
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements