Relax and enjoy a full day of indulgence as you sample our way through the best of the Swan Valley. There is one word of warning though with this tour, don’t plan a big dinner after this one!!
Your tour includes wine-tasting at five quality wineries, delicious vineyard platter lunch with complimentary glass of wine or juice at Houghton Winery, tea and coffee following lunch, cheese platter, a beer sample at a boutique award-winning microbrewery, nougat tastings and a chocolate truffle and chocolate tasting.
The wineries are all noted for their quality produce and service and all wine tasting fees are included within the tour price as are hotel transfers from Perth accommodation. Tours depart between 9:45am and 10:10am to return around 5:15pm. Book your Swan Valley day tour with lunch online today.
- Wine tasting at four Swan Valley wineries
- Shared cheeseboard
- Lunch and choice of a beverage at a microbrewery
- Beverage sampling at a 2nd microbrewery
- Chocolate and truffle tasting at Margaret River Chocolate Company
- Produce tasting at The Providore
- Transfers from Perth CBD/Crown Burswood/Guildford
- Enjoy a scenic tour taking you through the historic Guildford
- Visit four quality wineries with included wine tastings and a cheeseboard
- Relax at Homestead Brewery and enjoy a delicious lunch with a choice of beer, wine, cider or soft drink
- Visit a 2nd brewery for a refreshing sample of beer, cider, tea or coffee and nibbles
- Indulge in chocolate and truffle tastings at Margaret River Chocolate Company
- Taste the delicious produce at MR Chocolate Providore
- Tours depart daily from Wellington St. at 9.45am, Perth Ambassador at 9.50am, Crowne Plaza Hotel at 9.55am and Crown Casino Burswood at 10.00am
- You will be required to be waiting at least 15 minutes prior to your designated pick up time.
- Please enter your preferred pick up location in the provided area in the booking after selecting your travel date
- Tours return at approximately 5.15pm
What To Bring
- Additional money or bank cards for optional brewery, winery or chocolate purchases you may like to make
- Clothes suited to the weather
- Comfortable shoes
- Dietary requirements must be advised at time of booking
Terms And Conditions
- Infant age is 0-3 years inclusive
- Please note that there are no anchor points for capsules or baby seats. Infants must be carried in arms. Babies are only permitted on board if the parent/guardian accept that Swan Valley Tours and the driver cannot accept any liability in case of an accident
- Strollers and prams are not permitted due to space restrictions
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Venues may vary according to weather and conditions